Wednesday, January 19, 2011

explanation on what parents of way


Know son won the mother. Mom know I want to continue studying cancer drugs, not only as others that is to persuade is firmly to blame, but I said: "son, your choice not wrong, and salving patients, this is turn deserves another good thing, if can save lives, is to give you much officer, spend how many money also change not to come!"

It is mother's words were, like night in ChongTeng rise bonfires, lit up my path of. Although I all the way walk very hard hard, but I think mom support me, all is added boundless strength and courage.

I began to make anti-cancer drugs studies, the capital is very nervous, can say a penny have to break two half flowers. Mom and dad silently, everyday early, CaiYao ZhuKuang carry a hill on hang xishan to back. Whenever I see them Chou is far of figure, thought they were already is more than 60 years old, to help his son a, oneself proffered heart like knocked over WuWeiPing, already touched and guilt. Chou, no grandiloquence also can't speak truth, but they use the most simple body language, explanation on what parents of way, they use the most simple truth always warm heart, the son of guides son struggled to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment