Wednesday, January 19, 2011

went to school from the cold!


 Later, when the mother say their mind, I discovered the further understanding of the mother. She is a strong came from poverty of Chinese women, though she didn't read book, but she has one day a single crystal clear and translucent heart, she loves others than love oneself, she really did merciful.

From then on, I then efforts as the mother's appearance to do, often give old neighbor send some rice noodle meat dishes, meet gaaisnix had difficulty, I also do what I can to help. Most let mother happy matter is, I set up a school in his hometown. I often listen to mama soliloquize said, "good wow, from the back, these Eva went to school from the cold!"

Mother is the spiritual prop of my career.

In the early 1980s, it is my business startup period, organizationally had moved let me to the time-series method to do assistant deputy county head the idea. At the time, sit up assistant deputy county head position not only means holding on the "iron rice bowl", that is simply holding a euphemistic. Once again I came to life on the crossroads.

No comments:

Post a Comment