Sunday, March 6, 2011

Indeed the imperial palace apetalous cotton chicken

Ghost's fate is unconditional obey your highness,buy mbts to show so he had to kill the child.


"Empress, is to go and inscription celestial empress imperial yao." Ubisoft's son help me comb a black long hair. Now feel that black is also very good, think of before hair dyed dark brown, as a black of again not like. Just good effect only.


"HMM. Okay? Ubisoft's son." Looking at ubisoft's son has given me a comb long hair.


"Well, good empress." Ubisoft's son down comb and held me up.


courtyard in the flowers, but I only dote on the plum blossom. "Elder sister, you see that spend more beautiful." As the rose of celestial inscription front said. How? The palace will have roses.


"Is that thorns have roses. Don't pick." I toward are thinking to pick flowers inscription princess said.


"Thanks, sister. The elder sister, but know this flower?" Ming princess looked staring at spend watching me.


"Know, roses. Is a man to marry with the beloved woman. It is representative of love." Flowers are open gorgeous, like the blood of red. Rambo rose, who appeared to be very good, otherwise maintenance DaDongTian of how will open.


"Well, what if I just said that if someone holds the rose with sister to marry me, will you accept?" Ming bestowed with I sat on a pavilion, drinking tea.


"If I love him, then I would accept." But no such person only.


"That if he loves you, you don't love him?" At the moment of inscription almost like a curious child.


"Then I will, since don't love him, I will try to love him." If have so if I'm sure rushes to the man bosom.


"Yes." my sister, ah, my belly." Ming princess suddenly belly painful up.


"Ming son, you how." Suddenly my stomach hurts, too up. Are we the poisoning?


"Ubisoft's son, quick go to preach cure too much." I think now I must face already as paper generally.


"Spring peach fast helped inscription son to my house from here. My house is closer." Say that finish I have ache fainted.


"Cure too much, empress and inscription princess how." Ubisoft's son cried to ask to cure too much.


Cure too much shook his head. "Ming princess belly children not protect and queen empress body is too weak plus poisoning, may be unconscious."


Now have hurried back to cheto-type ghost after temple. "Your highness, celestial queen and inscription are poisoning. Ming princess fine just kids didn't, queen body weak plus poisonings might unconscious."


"How does she poisoning, not only let inscription bestowed a of yao." His face first appeared in terror.


"Is that tea. Even in accordance with plans to her toyed with yao." Regardless of the men looked at sitting at her desk.


"Want."


Does not say what just silently stood behind him on the.


I know cotton son will come back, because I beg to hades life change a life. What he needs is cotton son, not me. Even doomed to die, there as long as he can be happy.


"Core son, wake up." I heard the voice of cotton son.


Open your eyes and see her. "Cotton... son" I already weak to connect to talk strength also have no.


"Silly core son, you mustn't use his own life for me. I will soon reincarnated, hades said my future will be really happy. So you should persist. Know yao." I hold me, now shore-nets warmth.


"But I have life soon yi." I weak-weak of smile, I know that poison even small poison for body fragile I is fatal.


"Cure too much will save you. Don't worry. I put a little content hades permitted to tell you."


"What?"


"You'd better prepare for preparing for, xuan will let you enter ward, queen mother will come to see you. But soon after emplaced will misfire. So you must do fled preparation know yao." Cotton son carefully put a descriptor in my hand. "When necessary, it will protect your life."


"Cotton son, you don't go." I dragged desire to go cotton son.


"Core son, goodbye. I'm going to reincarnated."


"No, no, no, no, no..." I threw the opened his eyes.


"Empress, you finally awake." Ubisoft's son hurriedly put a bowl of medicine and bring them to me.


"Ming son how."


"Ming bestowed her, she miscarried." Ubisoft's son move bowed his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment