Friday, March 11, 2011

The sovereign's naughty wife "chapter 1 explosion



My name is su Sue, different from any novel female pigs, Against I don't have any misfortune and miserable childhood, parents is alive and 20 years than any married couples to love, only unfortunate is this damned name, because my parents are the scrapes surname Sue so that the name when the lazy, I became Sue Sue, use damn the mandarin dialects of a read, I became pig, since I will braved pig this nausea name life for twenty years, until university, thought that can end the harrowing, afterwards just found in homeland of the mandarin dialects of the first read, I still pig, ah, life misfortune comes from the names of the unfortunate ah...

"Piggy, get up, today is December 24, yeah, schools have Christmas party, we go together?" Yueyue my bedroom chums a, in my last night in the world of warcraft (wow, she began howling and what to see Christmas party, I actually had told her students tend to a party usually won't have what good-looking. But she is so insist on until I end also called the morning wow.

"A sleepless night, o yueyue can you good-hearted point, spare me this night without sleep beauty? Find yan yan accompany you to la" yan yan is my bedroom another friend, because it's a school level of characters is often away bedroom appear. I belong to comely type, yueyue belongs to lovely type, so boring of university life, buy mbts to show let me form the habit of wow, currently only wish is to America find MING (American warcraft server characters in a thief) PK, yueyue? Has developed into marriage crazy tendency, every school any activity she want to attend, frankly speaking all men will appear where she had to go.

Really defeat to her, "ok, ok wait me awake I'll accompany you, anyway want until the evening began?" actually this time I think in my mind is god knows I will not arise? Just when I want to sleep meimei's death in the past, when suddenly shout loudly "pig, like throughout the canteen on fire, look."

This alone gossip of things? How can I had less, so I saaml from under the bed, pull yueyue hand into the place, the Buddha said: nothing ventured, nothing gained. I say, don't go to the scene, how to gossip. Remember when I return yan yan etc can reap today to see her tale of everything, and she thinks in that respect staring at me, psychological extremely dark bright.

A smoke is really much ah, the dining room, according to my black smoke rises in field get first-hand material is due to the canteen the vine-garden aunt carelessly alcohol furnace overturn, was responsible for now this situation, straight-tempered nobody injured, although a fire engine but not how serious saaml due under the fire was put out,Demon now left only black smoke.

I dragged yueyue squeeze into most inside, it seems to join the also not us, estimated at this time every department will have representative inside.

Suddenly 1 "bomb"

"Bad, gas bottle exploded"

No comments:

Post a Comment